Introduction - asking a question about English 52

Have a question? Post it here to be answered by our staff.
benate52

Introduction - asking a question about English 52

Postby benate52 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Hello!

How's it going? This is Teacher Ben at E52 - I hope you're having a great time exploring the site and improving your English.

Welcome to the English 52 forum! This is a helpful space for you to ask any questions you may have about the website or the content. If you have a more specific question regarding the modules or the different sections of the site (Grammar, Vocabulary, etc.), feel free to post your question in the correct section of the forum. For example, if you were wondering about a certain word that you heard or vocabulary you encountered while exploring E52, you can always post a question about it in the "Vocabulary" section under Skill Discussions on the main forum page.

If you wish to communicate with other users from your language community, please use the forums listed under Language Communities on the main forum page.

If you have any question for the staff of English 52, feel free to post your question here and a staff member will answer you as soon as possible. If you wish to contact a staff member directly, please reach out to me and I will help you as soon as I can.

Please let me know if you need anything, and have fun checking out the courses offered through English 52!

Best,
Ben at E52