Problems with communication

Vocabulary lesson discussions.
polinerabelo

Problems with communication

Postby polinerabelo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

When I`m speaking english I really have problems with communication! I can understand everything that the people say , but i don`t know how to express myself. What whould you recommend to help me improve my conversation abilities? :D

ma_ru_koe

Re: Problems with communication

Postby ma_ru_koe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm

you can ask them to explain more until you understand.

ts112

Postby ts112 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm

It is good to watch English tv shows and use express that you have learned from the show. Hope it helps you out!

natannasantiago14

Postby natannasantiago14 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:42 pm

i cannot help u on that but i hope ur gonna find a solution asap :D :D :D :D :D :D

hannahcxmm

Postby hannahcxmm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Try to talk aloud even u don't know how to generate ur ideas, as u talk more, ur speaking will be getting better :P Good luck to u!!

ma_ru_koe

Postby ma_ru_koe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm

ts112 wrote:It is good to watch English tv shows and use express that you have learned from the show. Hope it helps you out!

What is TV show that you recommend?

englishteacher551

Postby englishteacher551 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:37 pm

We have an expression in English: "Practice makes perfect."

Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk and talk and talk some more. :)

Start with functional, basic everyday tasks that you do and gradually work your way up to more complicated ideas.

Starting discussions about food, the weather, education and other topics you are familiar with is always a good starting point when trying to master a new language.

Also one ingredient that is absolutely essential when speaking: Confidence.

Sometimes you just have to take risks, be polite and smile at the beginning. Know that it's OK to make mistakes. When you make mistakes you learn what is correct/accurate and what isn't. It's hard to put yourself out there but nevertheless it is necessary. :)

mai

Postby mai » Sat May 01, 2021 11:42 am

One of the best things about studying online live lessons is an increased opportunity to speak and communicate with others.
The breakout rooms in the live lessons really help students as they work in smaller groups and the teacher can listen in and check!
Check out our live online lessons available for part-time or full-time students!

https://www.transworldschools.com/onlin ... urses-e52/